Wednesday, July 6, 2011

moved to tumblr!

This my 100th blog post.

(I feel like that statement should have some fanfare associated with it. Some streamers, a marching band, something. 100 posts is a lot of words, even for me.)

Today is also my birthday (true story, and no, I didn't plan it out this way). So, as a birthday present to me (can I even ask for a birthday present?), do me a favor and redirect your feeds, bookmarks, and the like over to:
http://thegapbetween.tumblr.com
I won't bore you with an analysis of why I decided to switch from Blogger to Tumblr (user interface, mobile capabilities, easy static page creation, a superawesome community, along with a personal desire to shake up my content a little bit and include shorter snippets as well as long posts), but I hope you'll take a look around the new site and tell me what you think.

I won't be using this domain any more for new posts, so mosey on over to Tumblr.

See y'all on the flip side!