Thursday, October 28, 2010

a gorgeous Georgia night

Saw this gorgeous sunset when I went out for a run. It wasn't so much the sunset that got me - it was the quality of the light on the trees, the grass, and the houses that I noticed first. Almost ethereal. It's hard for an iPhone camera to do it justice.




When I dream about the South land, this is where it all begins.

I think good lighting changes moods. I think it brings people together. I've been obsessed with Morocco since I read in Sky Magazine that it has the most amazing natural light in the world.

And I think candid cameras do the same thing. That's why Polaroids at parties are a huge hit.

This wasn't taken on a Polaroid, and nor is it candid (it was taken with a camera clicker, one of the best inventions ever) but I did promise that I would post this picture -

(please don't reproduce)
From left to right: Andrea, Colleen, me, Jenn. Old friends that got together over good wine and under good lighting at Woodfire Grill in Atlanta.

1 people have something to say:

Andrea said...

Aw I love this!