Tuesday, October 12, 2010

welcome, new friends!

There's been a recent upswing in visitors to the blog, and although it's still modest traffic, there's a good number of you coming in from overseas - welcome!

(photo courtesy of... )
When I first started blogging, I stressed an emphasis on creating good content, so that anyone reading was consuming interesting and thought-provoking posts. I don't always hit that mark, but I'm always, always open to suggestion and comments!

If there's something that you'd like to talk about, please don't hesitate to ask.

If there's a design or development issue that you'd like to write about, talk to me about a guest post.

And finally, if you're subscribing on Google Buzz or Reader (and therefore I can't track you as a visitor... if you know a way around that, can you let me know... Shan... ?), thanks for the emails with your thoughts - they are sincerely appreciated. A lot of you have some really sharp insights - don't be afraid to share them publicly with other readers.

0 people have something to say: