Friday, June 17, 2011

options from awful to worse

Saw this at Hartsfield-Jackson earlier this evening:

I'm not sure which is worse....
Would you rather have your body imaged as if you were naked... or felt up?

I've had trouble writing lately. Lots of ideas, not enough clarity. I haven't slept enough (not getting enough sleep is basically like being drunk, all the time). Off to sleep on another cross-country Delta flight...

2 people have something to say:

MTK said...

Ugh, bloody nude-o-scopes. I experienced one for the first time at SEA on my way back from a conference. It was in the elite line, and I wasn't quite awake enough to duck over to one of the adjacent lines to avoid it. If these things were faster, I might be able to get behind them, even with their tendency to expose. However, it takes two or three times as long per person to get through as a traditional metal detector. Glad I haven't seen one at Heathrow yet!

anu said...

@MTK - saw a sign at SFO yesterday that added the word "thorough" to the "pat-down" part.